Gv-World

జీవి బ్లాగ్ కు స్వాగతం..

తెలుగు లో కంప్యూటర్ విషయాలను అందరితో పంచుకోడానికి ప్రారంభించిన బ్లాగ్ ఇది,

Unable to See Telugu Fonts? Click Here
Want to Type in Telugu then Click Here


గోపాల్ వీరనాల

Unable to see Telugu Fonts Correctly?

Telugu Fonts missing or not looking well on your screen or in you browser then
you can easily configure your system to read Telugu fonts Clearly in your PC

Follow these simple steps to see Telugu Fonts


Click on Start Menu then Click Control Panel

Click on Date,TIme,Languge,and Regional Options

Then Click on Regional and Language Options

Then click on Languages Tab
Select Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai)

Then Press OK

Insert Windows XP CD When asked

Then Restart System Pressing OK Button


That's it
Now Refresh Gv_Blog page

Read "How to Type in Telugu" Blog for Typing in Telugu

3 comments:

gkr

January 21, 2008 at 1:31 PM

good good happy happy

satyam malla

November 18, 2008 at 1:03 PM

i have adoubt abot blog ple tell me.i have a blog .can i use videos photographs from others web sites in my blog . I published legal .i want ads to my blog so any problem, when i use videos images import from other web site. Ple tell me. I can change language of videos to use it my blog.

satyam malla

November 18, 2008 at 1:04 PM

i have adoubt abot blog ple tell me.i have a blog .can i use videos photographs from others web sites in my blog . I published legal .i want ads to my blog so any problem, when i use videos images import from other web site. Ple tell me. I can change language of videos to use it my blog.
my e mail - satyamambica@yahoo.com